[3830] IARU N2QV SOABSSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tmundiya@msn.com
Subject: [3830] IARU N2QV SOABSSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 20:47:43 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2022

Call: N2QV
Operator(s): N2QV
Station: N2QV

Class: SOABSSB HP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 16:35
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   0        0     0       0
   80:   0        8     2       6
   40:   0      140    12      21
   20:   0      623    22      26
   15:   0      412    21      27
   10:   0      137     8      13
-------------------------------------
Total:   0     1320    65      93  Total Score = 864,576

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions on 10 were pretty decent on saturday morning and having 20 open for
much of the entire contest was really good. The last hour on 15m was fabulous,
with an endless stream of callers, including a loud surprise from VU2.  Mostly
ran for the whole contest using the TS-890, with S&P on the second radio
(K3S).

Wish I had time for more radio this weekend, but the time I did have was worth
it!

73 de N2QV