[3830] IARU AJ6V SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU AJ6V SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 21:12:46 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2022

Call: AJ6V
Operator(s): AJ6V
Station: AJ6V

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 15:19

  160:
   80:    7             3
   40:  272            16       4
   20:  318    160     27      25
   15:  228            23      20
   10:   15             5       4
-------------------------------------
Total:  840    160     74      53  Total Score = 436,372

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

15 was better than last year, but 10 was worse.  It seems that the average MUF
was higher this year, but had a pronounced peak between 10 and 15.  20 was good
to Europe most of the day, and yielded the most mults for me.  HQ mults were
down from last year, in part due to the protests over the invasion of Ukraine. I
left the contest when I hit my goal of 1,000 total contacts.
73, Ed AJ6V