[3830] IARU LZ0HQ Headquarters HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU LZ0HQ Headquarters HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 21:54:54 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2022

Call: LZ0HQ
Operator(s): LZ6DX LZ2UU LZ2YO LZ1PJ LZ1IK LZ1FG LZ1BJ LZ1VS LZ1WDX LZ3UP LZ3FM
LZ1SA LZ1NK LZ2XA LZ3ZZ LZ5DB LZ2HM LZ3SM LZ3BB LZ2UW LZ2VU LZ2AO LZ4AE LZ1EV
LZ5ET LZ1KU LZ1KQ LZ1ZX LZ1MC LZ3DP
Station: LZ0HQ

Class: Headquarters HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   212     26    25       10
   80:   720    371    30       24
   40:  1393   1162    39       38
   20:  2266   2821    61       50
   15:  2518   1718    66       53
   10:  1253   1276    37       43
-------------------------------------
Total:  8362   7374   258      218  Total Score = 21,305,284

Club: BFRA

Comments:

This year the IARU DX contest was expected to be a training session for the
upcoming WRTC in Italy. Unfortunately, for the first time we felt how different
the contest is without most of the good Ukrainian and Russian operators. It's
not the same anymore! But here in Bulgaria we were able to assemble an
incredible group of Bulgarian HAMs from different stations and locations across
the country to create the LZ0HQ team. That was a fantastic experience. Great
people, great friendship and a lot of dedication from all the team members.
We are very happy with the score, but we perfectly know we could achieve better.
So, this year's participation will be a milestone for the next coming IARU
contests.
Congratulations to all the HQ stations for their efforts! Thanks to all the HAM
radio operators around the World for the QSOs and, on behalf of BFRA, special
thanks to the LZ0HQ team members for their great job and dedication.

See you in IARU Contest 2023

73's
LZ0HQ team

160M CW LZ2JE