[3830] ICWC MST W8FN HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8fn@windstream.net
Subject: [3830] ICWC MST W8FN HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 14:20:02 +0000
                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1300Z Jul 11

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  29
   20:  28
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  57  Mults = 47  Total Score = 2,679

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This one would have been a lot more fun if there had been enough participants.
The first half hour went pretty well, but then I just ran out of stations to
work. Both 40 and 20 meters were in pretty good condition, although by the last
15 minutes or so of the session 40 was virtually abandoned. Worked JN1THL for
the very last QSO on 20 meters. It took nearly 3 minutes, but we got it done.
Many thanks to Ken for sticking around to make the contact. Hope for more action
in the 1900Z session. See everybody then.

73...
Randy, W8FN