[3830] IARU W1NN SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] IARU W1NN SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 11:40:49 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2022

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:
   40:   28             4       3
   20:   65            13      12
   15:  321            30      33
   10:   37            12       6
-------------------------------------

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

I couldn't operate full-time this year so I focused on 15 meters where my
antenna is a 40 meter dipole.  It was rough going for the first few hours as I
had trouble getting through the pileups on European stations.  Later on,
conditions improved and the pileups grew less frantic and I was able to work
almost everyone I could hear.  I was even able to run at times.  The band was
pretty good until midnight local time and some of the big EU HQ stations were
blasting through all night long.

73, Hal W1NN (in Ohio)