[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint W1UE(@W1KM) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC RY-Sprint W1UE(@W1KM) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 11:31:45 +0000
                    NCCC RTTY Sprint - Jul 15

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: W1KM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): .5
OpMode: SO2R
Remote Operation

  160:   0      0
   80:   1      1
   40:  12      7
   20:  13      8
   15:   4      2
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  30     18  Total Score = 540

Club:

Comments:

First time I've been on the Thursday night sprints in quite a while, since its
well past my usual bedtime.  Made a number of revisions in my RTTY setup, so I
wanted to test things out before the weekend RTTY NAQP.  I did, and the things
that I could test were successful.  When setting up for this, I forgot that the
number was part of the exchange, and had to modify my messages on the fly.  I
also forgot the QSY rule, so the above score really isn't accurate according to
the rules, so consider this a check log.

Hope to see everyone on Saturday!

Dennis w1UE