[3830] NAQP RTTY K0WA Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0wa@swbell.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K0WA Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 04:46:46 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: K0WA
Operator(s): K0WA
Station: K0WA

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: KA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:30

   80:   11     9
   40:  215    49
   20:  219    42
   15:   65    25
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  510   125  Total Score = 63,750

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Team: Deep Dixie CC Team Elvis

Comments:

Gave up 30 minutes early do to a thunderstorm moving through northern Kansas
that made 80 meters really tough.  The upper bands were nothing to brag about
here in Kansas.  40 was pretty good later in the day.  All in all, I felt
participation was down too.  But, I had a splendid time.  Great fun.

K3 - Dipoles on 80 and 40  C3E on the higher bands.

Lee