[3830] CQWW VHF K4WI SOSB/6 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4wi@k4wi.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF K4WI SOSB/6 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 10:30:01 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2022

Call: K4WI
Operator(s): K4WI
Station: K4WI

Class: SOSB/6 HP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 15

    6:  226    77
    2:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  226    77  Total Score = 17,402

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

The contest started off with a huge run to the north-east.... worked a hundred
the first hour.... then down hill from there. By Saturday evening I had managed
to get another 100 in the log but it was a struggle. Sunday only made another 26
qso's up into the end of the contest. Contacts were all human-2-human.... mostly
SSB but about 20 on CW. I feel that I was really hampered by having the modes
all mixed together. The June ARRL test allowed entry into which ever mode that
was desired.... much better in my opinion. Digi and Human should be in separate
contests. Had one Euro call in on SSB and one XE put in the log. Dis-appointing
but fun anyway. Thanks for all the Q's! 73's Cort K4WI