[3830] CQWW VHF YL7X Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, es5zf@inbox.lv
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF YL7X Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 16:32:52 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2022

Call: YL7X
Operator(s): YL1ZF YL2LY
Station: YL7X

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: KO07WA
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:   85    59
    2:   41    29
-------------------
Total:  126    88  Total Score = 14,696

Club: Latvian Contest Club

Comments:

This was sporadic semi field-day style operation with temporary antennas erected
and partially borrowed equipment just to put on air relatively rare KO07 grid
for the CQWW VHF contest.

Six meter propagation was worst in last three years but while waiting for it we
made our first steps and first bunch of Q's on 2m band, too. Even the QSO
numbers does not look very impressive it might be good enough for our simple
setup and very limited VHF activity in our region in general.

TNX to YL2QG and YL3JA for equipment support!

6m - 4 el @12m 100W
2m - 6 el @14m 100W

73 YL1ZF & YL2LY