[3830] CQWW VHF VE3CRU SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3cru@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF VE3CRU SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 16:54:19 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2022

Call: VE3CRU
Operator(s): VE3CRU
Station: VE3CRU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:   0     0
    2:   1     1
-------------------
Total:   1     1  Total Score = 1

Club:

Comments:

On Sunday morning I decided to have a listen on 144, aiming to Rochester area.
I was in the kitchen having breakfast and heard a noise from 20' away.  Got up
to hear K2ERG running cw very weak from FN13.  Having no key plugged in I tried
cross mode to him 136 km away using a 4 elmt beam in the living room of my
house
and 100W  No qso, no surprise as we have a poor path between us.  Strung up a
wire dipole for 6 and heard nothing.  Bands conditions were horrible
everywhere.

As you realize I am using 3830Scores for the opportunity to use the Soapbox
only.
The CQ WW VHF Contest in past years has gone well for me.  I have not and never
will use ft8, been successful without it.

I must thank the editor and staff of CQ for providing so much fun over my years
of playing in it.  Also thanks to the many participants both USA and World for
being there.

Hope to see you in 2023.

73,

Bill Burgess   VE3CRU