[3830] ICWC MST VE3NRT LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ICWC MST VE3NRT LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 20:05:14 +0000
                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1900Z Jul 25

Call: VE3NRT
Operator(s): VE3NRT
Station: VE3NRT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ontario
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  23
   20:  37
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  60  Mults = 50  Total Score = 3,000

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

After a horrible start settled in and while a little lower than my desired pace,
20M was satisfactory. Switching to 40 a bit later than usual, the fast pace of
calls let me squeak through my goal of 60 QSOs and also touch 3000 points.
Thanks Howard WB2UZE for that final QSO. With less than two minutes to go and
sitting at 59 QSO, I had to decide whether to S&P or keep running. I chose
the latter and just must the 60 QSOs thanks to Howard.

Thanks again everyone. It is always fun, except when the lightning comes.

73,
Chris