[3830] ICWC MST N5JJ LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ICWC MST N5JJ LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 04:19:42 +0000
                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 0300Z Jul 26

Call: N5JJ
Operator(s): N5JJ
Station: N5JJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  28
   20:  44
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  72  Mults = 56  Total Score = 4,032

Club:

Comments:

Good time tonight.  Pretty good participation and worked some new ones.  Always
nice to work some of the regulars since I'm not working that many of these
anymore.  Conditions seemed ok on 20M but a little low on 40M.  Never got around
to 80M today.  I've noticed some improvement in some of the ops cw skills,  esp.
Amanda.  Keep at it,  you're getting there fast.  Sorry to KI6OY,  was trying to
get your qso number on 40M but don't think you could hear me very well.  Thanks
for trying.  So tnx for the calls and please call again when you hear me.  73,
Rick