[3830] CWopsT WA8Y Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WA8Y Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 14:14:08 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Jul 27

Call: WA8Y
Operator(s): WA8Y
Station: WA8Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Midland, MI
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   93
   20:   19
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  112  Mults = 104  Total Score = 11,648

Club: Bay Area DXers

Comments:

That felt really good and relaxing until my nerves kick in as I realize how good
I was doing with rates approaching 200.  Well I still had a good QSO count (for
me).
Did half S&P and Run.  I was a 93 with ten minutes left when the callers
were getting too weak to copy.  I switched to 20m and did S&P.
No radio problems.  Last night, sending CW on the flex sounded like my paddle
contacts were dirty but that's the way it send from the keyboard too.  Earlier
that day a had to restart DAX as it failed with out any know cause and it was
receiving but my FT8 waterfall quit.  A restart of DAX was the remedy.  And an
exit SSDR, shut off and restart of the Flex 6600 box was the remedy for bad CW
sending.  This Flex radio is driving me nuts!  I love it when its working but it
too intermittent.  And the SmartLink was not working, iffy, poor and good last
weekend from Perrysburg, OH