[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 20:19:04 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Jul 27

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  168
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  168  Mults = 168  Total Score = 28,224

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Disconnected the Antenna Genius and directly connected the hardline in the shack
to the SteppIR.  It is my normal configuration except for a coax switch.  Reset
amp and tuner and the power came back to 1500W.  Got the message on the Maestro
"Display discharging unexpectedly.  Please notify support. OK"
Whatever, it is Flex and errors are expected.

Worked on the 2M yagis a bit since the last CWT. So tired. I really had to
concentrate to stay awake. It was 3am before I could sleep last night. Nap time.