[3830] CWopsT WD6T(@W6YX) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WD6T(@W6YX) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 04:12:28 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Jul 28

Call: WD6T
Operator(s): WD6T
Station: W6YX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Stanford, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1
OpMode: SO2R
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:    3
   40:   72
   20:   90
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  165  Mults = 147  Total Score = 24,255

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was prep for the CW NAQP at this station, so went Low Power.

Got everything set up and working great.  The first thing I noticed was that
switching on the YCCC SO2R was so smooth that I thought it wasn't working (I'm
used to a bit of a click when using a single Flex 6600M).  I do miss the Flex
display though.

Anyone have an extra of the big YCCC SO2R boxes you'd like to sell?  Please find
me on QRZ.com

Kept getting chased off my frequency (low power) and 40 seemed kinda slow.
Went to 80 only because N6RO asked me to (and out of curiosity). Could hear more
guys than could hear me.

73,
Dave
WD6T