[3830] IOTA ZF2VE(@ZF9CW) M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gerry@w1ve.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA ZF2VE(@ZF9CW) M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 12:44:56 +0000
                    IOTA Contest - 2022

Call: ZF2VE
Operator(s): ZF2VE ZF2RX
Station: ZF9CW

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Cayman Is.
Operating Time (hrs): 15
Remote Operation

   80:
   40:  185      21       19       4
   20:  391      40      263      19
   15:   20       6
   10:
Total:  596      67      282      23  Total Score = 504,900

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

ZF2VE will be submitted as a CHECKLOG.  Why?  Well, we did not have a chance to
go to the Caymans for this contest, but we wanted to put the NA016 mult in the
contest, so we operated remotely.  Currently, RSGB does not permit remote
stations outside the DXCC entity/island to score (I presume they encourage the
activity.)   Bray and I were glad to give out the mult.   We had fun and I hope
you did as well, and that's the bottom line.

Conditions not as good as expected.  EU opened late on the high bands.  Twenty
stayed open all night until bright sunshine in Europe.  Very surprised to work
my pal Pierre VY0ERC/VE3KTB on 20 very early this AM.

Thanks for all the QSOs, and to our good friend Stan, ZF9CW for the use of his
fabulous station.

73,

Gerry ZF2VE/W1VE