[3830] IOTA W2JV SO(A)12SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA W2JV SO(A)12SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 16:28:37 +0000
                    IOTA Contest - 2022

Call: W2JV
Operator(s): W2JV
Station: W2JV

Class: SO(A)12SSB HP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 10.1

   80:                     0       0
   40:                    92      27
   20:                   316      46
   15:                    16       7
   10:                     0       0
Total:   0        0      424      80  Total Score = 219,680

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

Owls worked:  KA2D, AH2O

I forgot!  Yes we're all invited to the party, but we have to sit outside?  1200
UTC, lots of activity however Europe is working Europe.  Running was pointless,
and S&P they heard you from the back of their beam.  It was a real grind,
smart people took their wife and went to a park and activated a POTA station!

Now Asia, was looking at us and worked some nice contacts, even had a QSO with a
station in Japan who was an Island but not in the contest, I couldn't be rude
and just leave?

At 2000 UTC had some good runs to Europe but interesting not many Islands, just
casual ops. giving me a few points.  Went to 40 at 2300 UTC, band was noisy and
signals were weak, had to work for every contact in the pileups, did I say a
GRIND...

I enjoyed the FLEX, spent more time with the filters and continue to see it's
potential.