[3830] CQWW SSB IB9T(IT9BLB) SO(A)SB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, it9blb@infcom.it
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB IB9T(IT9BLB) SO(A)SB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2022 07:36:36 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: IB9T
Operator(s): IT9BLB
Station: IB9T

Class: SO(A)SB20 HP
QTH: Palermo - JM68QE
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 3231    40      144
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: ARIPA DX Team

Comments:

My 34th CQWW SSB.
Great fun and a lot of satisfaction for making it all the way to the end: I
confess that, at nearly 63, an entire CQWW SSB on 20 meters was not like a walk
in the park to me ☺️. I had a lot of fun following and comparing the
operations in real time online with the excellent Alex SQ2A (SQ9UM), from the
beginning to the end of the race. As often happens, someone else appeared only
after looking at others' scores from the outside for over a day, when they were
sure to have no "problems" .... absolutely legitimate but not very
sporting habits. As agreed with many contestant friends at the recent Istra
Contest Meeting, in addition to being present on Live Score, my log was sent
just a few minutes after the end of my contest.
See you in next CW leg!
"Joe" IT9BLB, one of IB9T.