[3830] SS CW W7YAQ Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W7YAQ Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2022 01:47:05 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: W7YAQ
Operator(s): W7YAQ
Station: W7YAQ

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 14

------------
  160:
   80:   31
   40:   47
   20:  163
   15:  121
   10:   63
------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Amazing late Sunday afternoon on 20m hearing VY1CO in NT working with very few
takers, while NI6W in LAX had a massive pileup which I couldn't break.  Further
down the band I found WA6URY with a slight smaller pile which I did break for
mult 82.  The final 2 were also close in ones EWA and BC which I found on 40
thanks to K7NT and my old (like me, CK54) friend Ralph VE7XF for the sweep.

K3 at 5.0 watts.

Thanks for the fun!
73,
Bob W7YAQ (CK54)