[3830] SS CW AE6Y Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, andrewfaber@ymail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW AE6Y Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2022 02:37:17 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: AE6Y
Operator(s): AE6Y
Station: AE6Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SCV
Operating Time (hrs): 8:26
OpMode: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   25
   40:  108
   20:  155
   15:  277
   10:   30
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I normally don't enjoy 24 hours of SS, but 8 1/2 are just right!  Had a very
nice start on 15 on Saturday.  I did quite a bit of 2d radio work looking for
mults, as one of the best parts of SS is trying to find all 84 mults unassisted.
 When I quit on Saturday with 513 Qs, I was only missing UT, NL, and VI.  I got
UT early Sunday morning, while running on 15, when I heard WA7LNW on 20.  Then,
my thought was that NL and VI would probably be on the highest open band.  It
turned out that 10 was open, and I came across VO1HP, who was dealing with a
horrendous and unruly pileup.  Well, I joined in, and about 15 minutes later
made it through.  Then just tuning around, I came across KP2M for my next QSO.
No pileup on him, and after making the sweep I turned off the radios, though I
probably should have made a few more Qs to get over 100k.
  Anyway, the contest was fun, and condx seemed quite good from here on all
bands. Thanks to all who joined in.
73, Andy, AE6Y