[3830] SS CW AA4LR SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa4lr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW AA4LR SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2022 03:11:39 +0000

------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Antennas:
80-40-20m trap dipole at 12m high.

Equipment:
Elecraft K3 w/ KAT3 running 100 watts

Comments:

Handing out a few Qs for this one. I managed to raise the dipole up from about
7m to an average of 12m now that the leaves are out of the trees.

Got on a little bit Saturday evening, but I had trouble with my computer, then
had trouble being heard. Had better luck Sunday afternoon and evening. S & P
on 10 and 15m, but virtually all CQs on 20, 40, and 80m. It's nice to be
"fresh meat" on a Sunday afternoon. At one point on 20m, the rate
meter was over 120. Never had that happen before.

It was good to get on. Wish I had more time to take this one seriously.