[3830] SS CW K8MR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K8MR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2022 03:15:51 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 7

------------
  160:
   80:   27
   40:  208
   20:  115
   15:   53
   10:    8
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

A part time effort sandwiched around family visiting in town. Most worked
section was Illinois with 27 QSOs, MDC and Ohio tied with 23. 11 sections with
only one QSO, including my own of WCF, and my last new one, LAX. Missed only NV,
AK, EWA, and VI from the US, but missed VE4,5,8, NL, MAR, ONS, and ONN.

Operation from the condo, K3, 80M OCF, and a CushCraft dipole in the attic for
15M.

73 - Jim  K8MR