[3830] SS CW N7RVD Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brian@raincityhome.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N7RVD Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2022 03:19:28 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N7RVD
Operator(s): N7RVD
Station: N7RVD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs): 15.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:   26
   40:   92
   20:  189
   15:  247
   10:   15
------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Overall, a good contest especial when you consider the rough start.  A Friday
night wind storm knocked over a neighbors tree cutting the power cables and
frying the transformer.  I started SS on generator power running only 50 watts.
Fortunately, power was restored two hours into the contest.  Good condx this
year.  15 meters was the money band this year.  Got the Sweep!!!  With 8 minutes
to go in the contest, a VE6 came back to me to for the final section!!!  Yay!