[3830] SS CW NC3Y Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW NC3Y Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2022 03:24:35 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: NC3Y
Operator(s): NC3Y
Station: NC3Y

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Sharpsburg, MD
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:  274
   40:  194
   20:  170
   15:   53
   10:    3
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

TS590SG
80/40 fan dipole @60 ft.
20/15 fan dipole @25 ft.
20 meter vertical loop

I decided to work low power this year.  I guess I was tired of trying to
compete
with the big guns using my 600 watt amp and wire antennas.
Missed LAX and couldn't crack the pileup on VY1CO.
Excellent band conditions.  Low noise, especially on 40.
Many QRP ops this year.  Usually I only work Gary, WR3R.
My new 20 meter vertical loop worked very nicely.
I was hoping to break 700 Qs.  At least this is a personal high score low
power.
On to the SS SSB!   73--Tom, NC3Y