[3830] SS CW K7DR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K7DR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2022 04:04:52 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K7DR
Operator(s): K7DR
Station: K7DR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 13:07

------------
  160:    0
   80:   67
   40:  127
   20:   82
   15:   43
   10:   43
------------

Club:

Comments:

FTdx3000 100w 40M Inv Vee EFHW at 35 ft.
DXLog.net 2.5.40

Nice to see the upper bands coming back to life. First contest in a while, that
I operated on all bands 80-10. Some deep QSB on Saturday evening where signals
would disappear and return. I had one contact where the signal was 59 when he
started to send NR and faded out when he got to Sect.

Sunday was good, 40M was nice from sunset until the end on Sunday night.
Until Sunday afternoon I had only 5 contacts with VE, where did they go? Worked
NT no problem, but never heard AB, or BC. Only one VE3/VA3 contact until late
Sunday when I finally worked a few more. Only missed 5 sections total and they
were all in Canada. LAX was my last stateside sect about 2200z, and there was a
feeding frenzy to work it.

Overall this was my best effort in anumber of years. Next up CQWW CW.