[3830] SS CW K7QA SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K7QA@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K7QA SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2022 06:04:52 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K7QA
Operator(s): K7QA
Station: K7QA

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
  160:
   80:  143
   40:  155
   20:  315
   15:  331
   10:   24
------------

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

Nothing like some BIC in SS to cure a bad case of winter flu. No sense laying in
bed with fever and chills when Qs and mults are waiting to be had.

Solar wx was predicting a 50% chance of a CME but it never happened. All bands
played very well. Most of the rare mults showed up on 15 and 10 with backscatter
landing many nearby states and provinces.

Almost a duplicate of my last year's score but a lot more help on 15 than from
20 and 40. The sweep seemd much easier this year with multiple Qs in the rare
ones except VI. When I worked KP2M for the sweep, Phil was the only VI seen or
heard and nobody else was even calling him. Yet funny to hear pileup bedlam on
the few LAX stations that showed up.

Maybe we can finally break the 1000 Q barrier in SS next year.

Rig:  IC-7610  SkyHooks: 13 ele HB Triband yagi  2 ele HB 40m yagi  2 tower DA
shunt fed 80m & 160m. Details on QRZ.com