[3830] SS CW W1MJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, eliotmayer@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W1MJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2022 13:25:16 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: W1MJ
Operator(s): W1MJ
Station: W1MJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 6

------------
  160:
   80:   88
   40:   89
   20:   12
   15:   27
   10:    9
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I had a nice 80M run for the last 45 minutes of SS despite running just 75W to a
low, shortened dipole.  Conditions were great, and due to my limited operating
time this SS I think folks were desperate for non-dupe CQs.

The bad news:  Our smoke detectors went off right at the end of SS.  Our GE oven
has shown innocent signs of RF susceptibility in the past such as turning on the
oven light.  But this time it turned the oven on by itself and toasted the pads
used to separate pans stored there.  GE will be hearing from me!