[3830] SS CW KG5VK Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lottsphoto@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KG5VK Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2022 14:17:12 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: KG5VK
Operator(s): KG5VK W5JK NM5M KD2KW
Station: KG5VK

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: NTX
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
  160:    0
   80:   81
   40:  173
   20:  385
   15:   22
   10:   66
------------

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Our First gathering of OPS at KG5VK NTX station for the running of The ARRL CW
sweepstakes, We had Four OPS Participating
Myself (KG5VK) and W5JK Steve were the Two Full Time OPS
Other participants were KD2KW & NM5M
OPS felt the station performed well, with exception that we need a better
antenna choice for the 40m Band and we should seek two more Full Time OPS
The Sweep was a real challenge with NL, it is always exciting to get that last
Section in the log
Di Dit
Steve KG5VK