[3830] SS CW NE9U SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, skjasper@att.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW NE9U SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2022 00:24:06 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: NE9U
Operator(s): NE9U
Station: NE9U

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: wi
Operating Time (hrs): 24
OpMode: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  203
   40:  215
   20:  334
   15:   99
   10:   28
------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Brought home a "new" to me Flex 6600 from K9CT's after operating there
for CQWW CW.
Decided to use it and also to use N1MM. (I've always been a k3/TR4W guy)

Figured this would be a shake out test, and of course Murphy hit a few times
causing me to lose at least a couple hour of operating time.

Probably operator error....some Flex slice issues....caused by Flex, or N1MM???
But that's why I went with flex and N1MM......gotta learn it better before WRTC
next summer!  So far I still have no clue what happened or how I fixed it.  :-)
Project for the upcoming week.....

The other big oops, was more operator error.

I went to bed around 0630Z like i usually do....usually get about 4 hours of
sleep, then take a shower, get some coffee, and eat...for a 5 hour break.  This
allows for a couple more 30 minute breaks for lunch and dinner.  Plus gets me on
the air around 1130z for some good 80/40 action.

So went to bed at 1:30am local and set me alarm on cell phone  for 05:30 local.

Forgot cell phones automatically adjust for change daylight savings time.
OOPS!
Oh well....5 hours of sleep felt good...just no intended breaks rest of
contest....just my Flex slice issues and I couldn't use that off time!  And
missed a good hour of 40/80 meter action.

Scott  NE9U

Equipment:

Flex 6600
Maestro