[3830] WAE RTTY OG2P(OH2PM) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pertti.simovaara@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY OG2P(OH2PM) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 00:24:56 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2022

Call: OG2P
Operator(s): OH2PM
Station: OH2PM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  169    0    172
   40:  168    0    231
   20:  215    0    188
   15:  249   11    182
   10:  120    0    158
-------------------------
Total:  921   11    931  Total Score = 867,692

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

Once again aurora occurred during the contest weekend.
Maybe I should return to pencil and paper log keeping.
My tough luck, this time the SW refused from saving the received QTCs. I had no
other choice but put an end to QTC exchange and run QSOs just for fun.
80 meter was very poor. Two very short openings to USA on ten.
Thank you for all the QSOs and hope to see you in the CQWW CW contest.

73 de Pertti, OG2P/OH2PM