[3830] SS SSB K7SS SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dank7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K7SS SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 05:04:03 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs): 12:30

------------
  160:
   80:   19
   40:   46
   20:  356
   15:  418
   10:    1
------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

And a good time was had by all !

Part-time made for a very fun casual effort, with lots of
"howdy"s to old familiar call/folks from over so many years...
and on top of that was great to welcome so many check 21 and 22 new folks.

Got lucky with the mults and just needed a few by Sunday morning, and
15m supplied them all....even back-scatter into EWA which is so close but
sometimes
seems so far away and hard to work.  wound up getting at least 2 of each of the
last ones... but for only one NDak.

worked some 90 yo ops, which really made my day.  and of course had a little pep
chat with the other ck59 boys from the old days

MULT MOST WORKED AWARD goes to MN with 48 worked. Wow ! Thank you MN.
next was a tie with 33 each of MDC OH and VA.

And unlike in CW, LAX was prolific.

Top hour of 123 which is not bad from a small home station considering the
exchange.

Thanks to all who called in! and I'm already looking forward to the next
Sweepstakes.

73
Danny K7SS
WWA