[3830] SS SSB WA7BNM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB WA7BNM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 14:58:19 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: WA7BNM
Operator(s): WA7BNM
Station: WA7BNM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: S.Calif
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

------------
  160:
   80:  19
   40:
   20:  23
   15:   3
   10:  19
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

My primary goal in this year's Sweepstakes was to work needed states on 80m for
5BWAS, but also to work SD and ND on 10m to avoid having to submit QSL cards.

Started on 10m for about an hour and then took a long break, returning to make
some QSOs on 15m and 20m. Took another break and skipped over 40m to operate on
80m as soon as I thought I could find some QSOs. Managed to work 3 of the 9
states I needed on 80m before having to QRT at 0415Z. Not available to operate
on Sunday. Spent most of my time tuning.

Rig: Elecraft K4D - 100 watts
Antenna: SteppIR DB-36 with 80m add-on at 70 ft

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn@hornucopia.com)