[3830] CWopsT AA9RK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AA9RK Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 13:58:10 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Nov 23

Call: AA9RK
Operator(s): AA9RK
Station: AA9RK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 0:16

------------
  160:
   80:   6
   40:   4
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  10  Mults = 8  Total Score = 80

Club:

Comments:

Today is my first Wednesday off of work since August, so I was really looking
forward to the CWTs today, starting at 7 AM local.  Sometimes I can make an
appearance in the 0300 if I'm not too tired, but that's all.

Right at 1300 I made one contact, then my younger child needed to be
entertained, so I got him set up with something fun on the desk next to mine.  I
made five more contacts, then my older child needed my attention, so I walked
away from the radio to help him.  Then I changed bands and made four more
contacts, and then within three minutes of being warned about my coffee cup next
to me, my younger child elbowed my coffee cup and spilled hot coffee all over
me, my desk, my radio, and my keyboard.  My keyboard and my pants took the brunt
of it.

So that was a fun CWT, y'all.  Thanks for the QSOs.  I get a Wednesday off on
December 28th and another on April 12, 2023, so I'll see you 1300 folks then.

Rig: IC-7300, 15 W (80 m), 75 W (40 m)
Ant: 40 m doublet up 25 feet
Software: N1MM+
Keyboard: Dell stock, with ferrites added.  Possibly looking for a replacement