[3830] CWopsT AE0Q Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AE0Q Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 00:02:04 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Nov 23

Call: AE0Q
Operator(s): AE0Q
Station: AE0Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  45
   15:  53
   10:
------------
Total:  98  Mults = 93  Total Score = 9,114

Club:

Comments:

Again at Rocky Flats NWR (KFF-0225), was nice and calm when I got there at 1730z
and set up antenna mast and antenna wire end supports.  Yikes, it got windy
before the CWT and that 32 ft mast was whipping and bending all over the place,
the 40m EFHW wires flying around !!  15m was doing pretty well for 35 minutes of
the CWT, then changed to 20m.  Lots of stations working the park before and
after the CWT, too, 216 total in the few hours I was there today.
Thanks for all the calls!
Glenn AE0Q