[3830] CQWW CW N0AX SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hwardsil@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N0AX SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2022 19:03:22 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N0AX
Operator(s): N0AX
Station: N0AX

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 24:00

  160:   22     8       12
   80:   59    14       34
   40:  348    28       83
   20:  407    32       82
   15:  284    28       81
   10:  153    21       60
------------------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I haven't tried Classic since 2015 and it was surprisingly hard - turning that
dial and worrying about what else is on the band, am I on the right band, should
I take an off time and how much, should I go for mults on the low bands at
sunrise or should I run on the high bands...how much coffee should I
make...other important questions. Nevertheless, it was a good workout of the
radio skill set.  I'll probably be back to SO2R next time but this was fun.
Maybe next time, I'll try 24 hours straight from 0000 UTC Saturday and get one
full rotation.

It was particularly challenging this year because of the difficult conditions.
The low bands were very tough both nights but worse on Saturday from W0 so I'm
glad it was a sleep night.  Very glad to see the high bands opening up on Sunday
morning.  10 was trying very hard into EU but no Scandinavia and Eastern EU.
Give it another year and we'll have a very busy band.  Maybe it will open up for
the 10 Meter Contest in a couple of weeks.

Hope everybody had fun and we'll see you in the log!
73, Ward N0AX