[3830] CQWW CW K1IB SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, millmoore@vermontel.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K1IB SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2022 22:37:48 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K1IB
Operator(s): K1IB
Station: K1IB

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    9     6        7
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:   64    17       38
   10:   49    13       21
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Just dabbling at the contest. Didn't have time to make a concentrated effort. I
stayed on 15m during Saturday and on 10m during Sunday with a brief 160m fling
Saturday night.

Fifteen meters didn't seem all that great. Ten meters on Sunday was quite good.
160m propagation was disappointing early Saturday night.

This is was my first major contest using my new Yaesu FTdx10. Terrific
performance!