[3830] CQWW CW OG2P(OH2PM) SO(A)SB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pertti.simovaara@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OG2P(OH2PM) SO(A)SB40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2022 23:48:49 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: OG2P
Operator(s): OH2PM
Station: OH2PM

Class: SO(A)SB40 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 28

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40: 1307    39      133
   20:    0     0        0
   15:    0     0        0
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------
Total: 1307    39      133  Total Score = 405,404

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

The conditions were not too bad although aurora was strong at night time.
A mysterious local noise from the main dx direction, USA, made good runs
impossible. That is why I was forced to focus chasing multipliers and give up
the real contesting. I think there was no zone 34 QRV at this time. There was
one GD-station and a T88 whom I did not copy well enough to make a QSO.
95 % of all QSOs and zones were logged on Saturday. The fresh new snow on the
ground made me busy at outdoor snow work on Sunday.
Besides the 40 m contesting I was lucky enough to log my friends at TY5AF on all
six bands.
As a matter of fact contesting in this way was a very pleasurable experience.
Maybe my new normal.

Thanks for all the QSOs and and see you all in the next contests on CW or RTTY.

Best 73 de Pertti, OG2P (OH2PM)