[3830] CQWW CW W5WZ M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w5wz@w5wz.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W5WZ M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 00:23:20 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: W5WZ
Operator(s): W5WZ WM5H
Station: W5WZ

Class: M/S LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:05

  160:    1     1        1
   80:   29     9       30
   40:   43    17       30
   20:   73    17       40
   15:   61    23       39
   10:   42    12       30
------------------------------

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

A very casual effort.  I've been remodeling an office for the past few weeks.
Bobby came over to supervise and offer some company, then after dark Bobby WM5H
and I worked the contest for couple of hours on Friday evening.

Then on Saturday, I continued working on the remodel project.  When I needed a
break/drink/bathroom, I'd pass by the radio for a few minutes here and there.
It was fun because there was no pressure!  During one of those 10 minute
periods, my rate was 108/hr, on CW no less!

https://w5wz.com/sh5/w5wz/2022/2022_cq-ww-cw_w5wz/index.htm

5 bands - PJ2T
4 bands - C6AGU CR3DX P44X
3 bands - 3B8M 3B9KW CN3A CR6K HQ9X LZ5R OT7T SN7Q TK0C ZS6Z