[3830] CQWW CW VE3NZ SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, qrp.ben@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE3NZ SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 00:38:36 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: VE3NZ
Operator(s): VE3NZ
Station: VE3NZ

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 39:43

  160:    0     0        0
   80:  533    13       55
   40:  991    19       76
   20:  386    16       64
   15:  500    19       80
   10:  433    21       81
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Great contest, lots of activity!
CONDX on 10, 15 and 40 was pretty good. We got rain and very low clouds in
Toronto on Sunday and that made 20 very noisy. Even on 40 it was hard to dig out
the weak ones on Sunday afternoon. On the other hand early Sunday morning 40 was
excellent with strong DX signals from EU, Africa and the Indian Ocean.
I was mostly CQ-ing. Mni thanks for the calls,
73, BEN