[3830] CQWW CW W7CXX(WA7LNW) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa7lnw@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W7CXX(WA7LNW) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 00:38:59 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: W7CXX
Operator(s): WA7LNW
Station: W7CXX

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Utah
Operating Time (hrs): 26.5
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   16     9        9
   40:  226    26       61
   20:  115    25       63
   15:  238    29       69
   10:  122    25       50
------------------------------
Total:  717   114      252  Total Score = 670,512

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

This was my 5th best score in CQ WW CW compared to my past WA7LNW results on CQ
WW score page.  I missed last year due to Holiday travel.

Friday night began on 10 meters then spent the next 9 hours on 40 and 80 meters.
 Saturday 10 and 15 meters were the best bands.  Saturday night conditions were
poor on 40 and 80. Sunday was not as productive, but 20 and 15 meters were the
two best bands.

Enjoyed working AOCC members contesting outside the U.S. and many of the
DXpeditionis throughout the world.  Fun following Facebook posts sharing their
teams and stations. There are some BIG GUNS out there.

Antennas at remote site are severely compromised due to high wind damage this
past summer.

Antennas: KIO HEX beam @ 20 ft. and Cushcraft HF-2 vertical on 40/80.  Both
antennas are located on a 1,200 ft. cliff edge.
Station: K3 Twins, KPA-500, N1MM+

Thanks for all the contacts.

73 Jack, WA7LNW op (W7CXX Collins Aerospace Radio Group station)