[3830] CQWW CW KH6LC M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kh6lc@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KH6LC M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 00:45:31 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): KH6AQ KH6LC NH6V N6KB
Station: KH6LC

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  125    12       13
   80:  353    24       35
   40: 1096    34       91
   20: 2006    38      114
   15: 2207    36       90
   10: 2097    32       61
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Our most enjoyable CQWW CW in many years...It seems mainland activity was down
some but analysis will tell that story...With 4 ops everyone got lots of
operating time in...Our 4el 40 failed but other than that we had no major
problems...The high bands were awesome...Nice to hear so many familiar calls.
We hope to work many of you in the 160 meter contests.   Thank you for your
contacts and patience with the repeats and fills.   We hope you had as much fun
as we did.

                          Vy 73 and Aloha,
                               KH6LC
               Lloyd KH6LC, Rob NH6V, Ken N6KB, Dave KH6AQ
                          www.KH6LC.com