[3830] CQWW CW WH7T(WH7W) SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WH7T(WH7W) SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 00:47:15 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: WH7T
Operator(s): WH7W
Station: WH7T

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Big Island
Operating Time (hrs): 19:30

  160:  168    10       12
   80:  146    10       11
   40:  360    17       30
   20:  349    27       44
   15:  698    25       31
   10:  584    20       24
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

My dear feline son Makali'i (Maki-boy), my wife and I flew from Honolulu to Hilo
to relax at the farm/contest station. My wife had to return to HNL Tuesday for
work. Unfortunately, Maki-boy got sick Thanksgiving day and was not better
Friday. I did not get much sleep looking after him. Good fun trying to find a
veterinarian to see him Saturday morning. The contest was not nearly as
important as Maki-boy's health. Fortunately, he is way better after a steroid
injection. The vet trip was a major bummer as they had an
"end-of-life" appointment for a couple's elderly dog immediately after
our visit. As I sat with Maki waiting in the lobby for meds and lab results, I
saw more than I wanted too through the open exam room door. It really got to
me.

Be thankful for you pets and consider rescuing a cat or a dog as a gift to your
family this holiday season. There is nothing even close on this planet to the
unconditional love and affection these furry creatures provide.

73 and Happy Holidays

Mark