[3830] CQWW CW K5JR(@W4AX) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5jr.clubs@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K5JR(@W4AX) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 01:17:12 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K5JR
Operator(s): K5JR
Station: W4AX

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs):
OpMode: SO2R
Remote Operation

  160:   28     9       15
   80:   85    12       49
   40:  191    30       86
   20:  119    27       81
   15:  123    28       78
   10:  127    25       70
------------------------------
Total:  673   131      379  Total Score = 925,140

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

It's contest season and I'm thankful to have access to stations besides my wires
in the woods. It really makes a difference. Mack/W4AX has put together a great
station, and it happens to play well for contests, though that wasn't then main
objective.

The bands were in pretty good shape. Some rain overnight Sat/Sun, but the
thunderbolts stayed away. I did encounter some rain static on the 8 circle
receiving array. Always something new, ha.

Thanks for all of the Qs. I know that I worked some ATNO DX for me plus some
ATNO zones.

Flex 6600, PGXL, TGXL, AG, 3 towers with 40-10m yagis, 80m vertical, 160m Inv L
and 8 circle receiving array. All controlled and operated remotely. New this
year was the addition of a NodeRed dashboard to track and select the antennas
and turn the yagis.

See you in the upcoming contests with with my call or Mack's.