[3830] CQWW CW C6AQQ(ND3F) SO(A)AB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bskutt@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW C6AQQ(ND3F) SO(A)AB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 02:13:01 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: C6AQQ
Operator(s): ND3F
Station: C6AQQ

Class: SO(A)AB QRP
QTH: Nassau
Operating Time (hrs): 36.5

  160:    4     2        2
   80:   46    10       19
   40:  252    15       49
   20:  120    17       40
   15:  242    19       60
   10:   89    18       41
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

QRP is hard.  I had planned to be SOABLP, and when my travel amp / tuner /
all-in-one box failed during set up/testing on Friday, I decided to go SO(A)AB
QRP. I enjoy running, and found that I couldn't hold a frequency or generate any
runs until the last couple of hours, so 90+% S&P this trip. Some great ops
pulled me out of the pileups and deserve kudos.

The bands seemed to be just fine.  With low antennas on 80M and 160M and local
noise, those bands were difficult for me, but others seemed to be plenty busy.
15M opened early and 20M was open late--fun. Thanks to a couple of excellent ops
who moved to 160M for me.

My sports teams (Ohio State Buckeyes, Washington Capitals, and Baltimore Ravens)
struggled too--ha!

K3-10, fan "dipole" in inverted vee configuration at about 45' above
ground (50' ASL) and about 75M from the beach to the north.