[3830] CQWW CW NK4O SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ajstockton@me.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW NK4O SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 03:31:34 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: NK4O
Operator(s): NK4O
Station: NK4O

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: SFL
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    2     2        2
   80:   13     6       10
   40:  212    21       65
   20:  165    22       59
   15:  160    18       63
   10:  156    21       58
------------------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Lots of holiday to-do's but managed to squeeze in the 24 max hours for the
Classic Overlay.  I wish I had used the 2 additional break hours for early am,
but you can never predict afternoon thundershowers which has caused me to come
up short on overall time in the past.  10m did open up nicely on Sunday, felt
like the early 80's.  This years contest I could never get a good run going,
almost 600 of the 708 Q's were S&P. Some of the rare DX never worked before
easily made me distracted and wasted time.  Next year make more Q's and
fertilize the palm trees so that my INV V can be higher for 160/80m.

73
AJ | NK4O