[3830] CQWW CW 9H6A(@9H1XT) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sciclunajohn@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 9H6A(@9H1XT) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 09:12:07 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: 9H6A
Operator(s): 9H1XT LX1NO DL3YM 9H1PI
Station: 9H1XT

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Xghajra, Malta
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:    3     1        3
   80: 1206    19       73
   40: 1800    30       93
   20: 1661    28       81
   15: 1185    29       86
   10:  765    29       94
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

This contest team included the two very able visiting operators Norby lx1no and
Andy dl3ym who I cannot but have the highest esteem for their contesting skills
as well as being very amicable characters to work with.
This year it was not just a matter of collecting qso but we had to battle to
keep going against the elements and hardware problems all along.
Before the contest we had to jam the vertical tuning gadget on 80m ruling out
activity on 160m.
The vertical did not make it to the end of the contest as it was mowed down by
the gale force 9 winds which persisted throughout the whole contest. That much
for sunny Malta.
The rain and wind were very prohibiting to perform quick or emergency repairs.
The the 20m beam got stuck in the south position making it almost useless. Any
other directions would have some us, but south...no.
But of course, notwithstanding, we had great time and look forward to the next
time.
Many thanks to all who called us.
John 9h1xt