[3830] CQWW CW TM5A(F5VHJ) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW TM5A(F5VHJ) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 09:51:15 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: TM5A
Operator(s): F5VHJ
Station: F5VHJ

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 29

  160:   31     6       21
   80:  148    12       57
   40:  241    19       62
   20:  228    25       76
   15:  247    26       80
   10:  104    25       63
------------------------------
Total:  999   113       12  Total Score = 957,688

Club: Clipperton DX Club

Comments:

The main  amplifier died at the start of the contest. It  controls the antenna
switching box at the tower. So  I used my back up 87A which I have had for 30
years.  I  had to switch antennas at the tower base. Lucky  for me it only
rained the last two hours of the contest.
10 meters was busy Saturday, but on Sunday it seemed  the skip was very long.
Worked JA long path which was a surprise.
Worked more BY stations then JA. That is a dismal fact compared to the past.
Many good CW operators and hope this tradition lives on.