[3830] CQWW CW N2MF SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N2MF SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 15:01:04 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N2MF
Operator(s): N2MF
Station: N2MF

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: New York
Operating Time (hrs): 31:26

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 2148    36      125
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 2148    36      125  Total Score = 993,370

Club: Niagara Frontier Radiosport

Comments:

Conditions were rather poor here on Friday evening and I was concerned that
would be an indication of what to expect for the weekend.  Fortunately, Saturday
was rather respectable including multiple JAs in our evening.  Sunday was
evening better here with evening access to SE Asia.  I heard Zone 19 Saturday
evening with few callers, but unfortunately he couldn't hear me, HI.
Interesting VK was consistently stronger LP, I don't recall that being the case
in prior years.  Near the end of the event I was tuning up the band S&P,
apparently in-sync with K3ZO.  Fred beat me every time, HI.