[3830] CQWW CW W2UP SO(A)SB15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w2up.co@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W2UP SO(A)SB15 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 22:06:31 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: W2UP
Operator(s): W2UP
Station: W2UP

Class: SO(A)SB15 LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  388    29       86
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Nice to see the high bands in such good shape.  I actually felt loud in JA with
my puny station (K3/100 and dipole), working all I called, even those I could
just barely hear.  Then the reality check trying to work zone 28 stations, HL
and BA.  They CQ'd in my face.  Also had trouble with northern EU, missing OZ,
SM, and the Baltics, but that's more location-related (there's no coast like the
east coast for that) although had a pipeline into zone 40 and OH after
"regular" EU closed.

Great to work old friends!

73,
Barry W2UP Colorado)