[3830] CQWW CW N6HI SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6hi.qrp@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N6HI SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 22:36:56 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N6HI
Operator(s): N6HI
Station: N6HI

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:
   80:
   40:   8      4        4
   20:   7      5        4
   15:  21     10       11
   10:  34     12       18
------------------------------
Total:  70     31       37  Total Score = 26,656

Club:

Comments:

5 Watts to a 20 Foot end-fed wire thrown in a tree out my window.
Ended up with 70 QSOs in 24 Countries. Not a new best for me, but
better than I was expecting, as conditions seemed better than the
latest propagation indices would indicate. EU was difficult though.
I probably spent too much time on 10 meters. It's just so great to
see the band open and productive recently, even during the contest.
Thanks to all for your patience and the QSOs. *My favorite contest!*
GO ARIZONA OUTLAWS! -73- John N6HI